|I removed the Bombardewerk division, placed the 32' reed in the pedal, the 8' reed in the Positive (voiced as a chamade), and the 16' and 4' reeds in the Schwelwerk. I moved the 8' reed from the Hauptwerk to the Schwelwerk and revoiced all the Schwelwerk reeds to work as a convincing ensemble. I revoiced the Positiv Krummhorn to make it more of a solo voice that can be used to boost the ensemble.
I discarded the "Great Cornet" since I could not see any use for it. I also got rid of the key and stop noise samples to save memory and make the organ run more smoothly. This is, of course, a matter of taste. I am not trying to recreate the sound of the original organ but rather I am trying to create a good performance and recording instrument for my own use.
There were not enough reeds to give the Hauptwerk an independant chorus so I provided borrowing from the Positiv and Schelwerk to substitute here.
I "deepened" the Schwelwerk box to give it more expression. I also added a expression box for the Positiv. I left the Tromp Real out of the box as expected for a chamade rank.
I added the 4’ Blockflote to the Schwelwerk in order to form a complete cornet in this division. The stop uses the samples of the 8’ Lieblich Gedakt for the first octave and the samples from the 2’ Waldflote for the remaining octaves. Despite the fact that this is a borrowed stop, the effect in the cornet is very satisfying and it fills in a serious gap in the original Litomysl specification.
I added a second borrowed stop from the Hw to the Pedal - the 16' Bourdon - to provide some variety.
I also added a pedal 4’ Oboe. It is borrowed from the Schwelwerk.
Finally, I added a more complete compliment of couplers and general revoicing to bring everything into what, to me at least, seams like a proper balance.
In previous releases I had left the wind model enabled and many users experienced problems with my instrumnents as a result. As an American, I have no way to use the wind model or even test with it. Hence I have disabled the wind model for this version.
As usual, my screens all fit on a 15" 1024 x 768 pixel display. I had to create rectangular "stop buttons" to make the console view fit and still provide large enough stop controls for good real-time performance control on the touchscreen. Here are the "console" and "stop" views: